Find Birth Control Near You
Get birth control from your campus health center
The closest place to get birth control might be right on your campus! If your college has a health center or clinic, this is a great place to start because they may offer birth control at a discount to students.
Your instructor may have already provided you with information about health resources on campus. If not, it may be helpful to check the college website or student handbook, or call the college's main number to find out what's available.
If your college has a health center, here is a checklist of questions that will be helpful to ask.
If there is a health center:
- What methods of birth control do they provide?
- Do I need health insurance to be seen by the clinic?
- What are the eligibility requirements to be seen by the health clinic?
- What are the costs?
- If the health center does not offer the full range of birth control methods, to where do they refer students?
If there is not a health center:
- Is there a wellness center or other service on campus that provides free condoms and/or information about community resources?
- Is there a clinic near your campus that you can visit? If you're not sure, the next page has a tool to locate healthcare providers and birth control.